December 21, 2022, 1:06 pm
MKC Group of Companies strengthens its positions in service support of power facilities
MKC Group of Companies strengthened its positions in full warranty and service support of power facilities. The company expanded and equipped the repair depot, established an operational supply channel for original spare parts, and also increased the staff of high-class service specialists. All this allowed the company to ensure uninterrupted operation of commissioned power plants, as well as existing facilities.
MKC Group of Companies, being the official dealer and service partner of MWM, has been providing comprehensive warranty and service support for gas gensets put into operation for more than 17 years.
The company has gained a wealth of experience that allows it to ensure reliable operation of power plants regardless of the facility location.
In 2022, taking into account the new challenges for the distributed energy industry, MKC Group of Companies has taken a number of steps to strengthen its positions as the leading company in the Russian Federation providing service and maintenance of gas genset units.
The company has modernized the repair depot, established an operational supply channel for original spare parts and components, and strengthened its staff with high-class service specialists.
At the moment, MKC Group of Companies carries out maintenance of the commissioned power equipment, relying on the regulations and recommendations from the manufacturers of gas gensets:
- E-10 – E-40 - diagnostics and checks,
- E-50 – E-60 – medium repairs,
- E-70 – overhaul
MKC Group of Companies carries out scheduled maintenance of equipment strictly within the designated service intervals.This ensures quick detection of existing malfunctions, operating costs reduction, and general extension of a gas genset’s service life.
Today, MKC Group of Companies meets all the requirements for providing high-quality service and maintenance of gas genset units:
- MKC is an official dealer and service partner of MWM (this allows to solve the whole range of issues related to the supply and further maintenance of the gas gensets of this brand);
- MKC specialists are authorized to carry out maintenance works (MKC service engineers regularly undergo training at gas gensets manufacturing plants, which is confirmed by certificates and certifications);
- MKC specialists have original service tools (MKC has special maintenance and repair kits designed for each type of engines);
- MKC has an operational warehouse stock of original spare parts and materials and has also established an operational supply channel for original spare parts directly from manufacturing plants (this minimizes the risks of failures and long downtime in the equipment operation).
MKC Group of Companies also provides remote dispatching and monitoring of commissioned or already operating gas genset power plants.
The representative office of MKC Group of Companies in Chelyabinsk has its own control room, thanks to which the minimum response time of operational personnel is ensured.
For more information about the capabilities of MKC Group of Companies for service support of its objects, see Service.